A Smart Joplin Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a Joplin monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Joplin?
You never expect to go down the steps to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Joplin flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. If your Joplin flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Joplin Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when maintenance arrives. Using these systems helps when you’re home, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Joplin flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when unwanted water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from security cameras to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to match your property needs. Simply dial (417) 233-4713 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.